Fundraise with Facebook
R U already on Facebook?
Start fundraising with Facebook today! Add your MDA Facebook application to easily extend your fundraising efforts to your network of friends on Facebook. You’ll be able to send and schedule Newsfeeds, as well as update your profile picture to the MDA Lock-Up logo, keeping your Facebook friends up to date on your fundraising progress and making supporting your efforts just one click away!
Add the new Boundless Fundraising app to your Facebook page now!
Want to learn more? Check out the following helpful
Not on Facebook yet? Click here to join.
Putting more Muscle on Facebook
- Tell your own story. Tell them why the MDA Lock-up is important to you. Give people a reason to care about your goal.
- Tell them how. Include a simple explanation of how and where people can donate and other specific ways they can help. Most importantly post a link to your personal donation page from your e-mail.
- Promote yourself. Let the MDA Lock-Up promotion take over your Facebook profile throughout the event by easily scheduling Newsfeeds and using the Lock-Up Logo as your profile picture.
- Use @. Use the @ to tag your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Type @ in front of someone’s name in your status update and your post will be visible, so more people will see your message.
- Share this. When you add a link or a video to your Facebook post, it adds a Share button so your friends can re-post and share your message or link.